Friday, October 26, 2012

#44 I love you latte

Cold weather has found me in Texas and I couldn't be happier. And when I say "COLD WEATHER" i mean under 60 degrees...haha...oh texas...
My thoughtful hubby just bought me a new teapot...actually...technically it's my FIRST teapot!
 
I love my teapot FORLIFE
 
 I stinkin love it. Period. but you know what is even better? So I just bought a new creamer from coffee-mate called Vanilla Latte....
 
 
OMG.
 
If heaven could be contained in a creamer form....it would be this creamer. I have put it in both my coffee and tea and I think I have fallen in love...shhhhhh don't tell the hubs!!! hahaha
 
 
I think we all know what I'm rating this lot....
Crazy insane so good you will die if you don't buy it now...so BUY IT!
 
 
 
 
And what am I thankful for?
 
I can do this with my hair, no hair accessories needed...
 
 
My awesome hair

Pull up in a ponytail..

make a knot

pull tight

look no hands!

and I'm ready for my public...
 

1 comment:

You should comment. I am an affirmation girl, so even if it's shallow and fake, I will TAKE IT!!! Or if you hate it, you will just give me good material for another blog post so.... COMMENT OR DIE!!! ( that was a bit harsh, but i really do like comments...thanks!)