Wednesday, October 17, 2012

#43 Oh Hi

Well hello there...
Just realized I havn't really been around for like...since the chick-fila debacle...
wow...
where the crap have I been?
 
OH YEAH now I remember...
 
we are moving,
my husband is getting a new job
and I've decided to give myself a medical condition
 
 
I think the term is
GO BIG OR GO HOME
 
 
Let's reign this blog back to its roots...yummy breakfast beaverages!
 
TEA IN STYLE!!!
Me sporting my daughter's princess challace filled with yummy tea (which she ended up grabbing and spilling all over the floor and herself...*SIGH*)
 
My hubs and I went on a mini get away to a little town in Texas called Fredericksburg. It's a super cute town, has tons of german styled stores, and great hiking over at Enchanted Rock National State park. Here's a little sampling of our hike!
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
Anywho it  was loads of fun! In town we did a little shopping...LITTERALLY A LITTLE SHOPPING...I bought one thing at this ADORABLE kitchen shop called Der Kuchen Laden
 
 
This shop had anything and everything you could want related to kitchen. It has an amazing coffee selection, but what actually caught my eye was their tea wall! it was so hard to pick one but I did
Vanilla Almond by the Republic of Tea company.
It was $11.50 for 50 bags and so worth it!  I brew myself a bit this morning and it is quite heavenly! The aroma is so pleasent but it's not a sweet flavor. Just yummy yummy all around. And with just 50 mg of caffine per 6 oz cup, its a great alternative to coffee if you are trying to cut down on your caffine intake.
 
Overall Jess Rating?
 
Two thumbs up please go buy this is DELISH!
 
 
And what am I thankful for today?
 
 
It IS much more than soup...it's MEDICATION
 
 


6 comments:

  1. Um, you can't just post about moving and not say where you're are moving!?! It's just plain old blog etiquette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, or why you're all of a sudden cutting down on coffee intake??? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toooo much sodium in that cuposoup

    ReplyDelete
  4. When Ben and I first got married we lived in FBG.

    ReplyDelete

You should comment. I am an affirmation girl, so even if it's shallow and fake, I will TAKE IT!!! Or if you hate it, you will just give me good material for another blog post so.... COMMENT OR DIE!!! ( that was a bit harsh, but i really do like comments...thanks!)