Friday, July 27, 2012

#40 I WON!

I WON! I WON!!! I WON!!!!!  





I want to first and foremost thank my Lord Jesus Christ for always having my back, I want to thank the blog that nominated me Ms. Vintage Boomer without her, I wouldn't have the award! I also want to thank coffee, creamer and BUTTER mmmmmmm butter. haha


So here is the most recent Rules of the Liebster Award:




1. Post 11 Random facts about yourself

2. Choose 11 deserving bloggers and tag them in your post - (it used to 3-5)

3. Tell them you've tagged them

4. Answer 11 questions the tagger has asked you and give 11 questions to the people you've tagged.

5. No tag backs.



Here are my top 11....now...some of them may have gotten this award already, but TOUGH! I still think you deserve it AGAIN! And most of these have more than 200 followers, but I can't help what I like!


1. Crack You Whip - Tracy you are awesome and you inspired me to continue with my blog
2. Just Keeping It Real Folks  - Deb, your wacky wed posts are the BEST
3. The Transformed Non-Conformist - Brett I am always drawn into your stories and I really hope it works out with you and red :)
4. Haphazard Happenstances - Erica you and your girls are beautiful! I love seeing the pics
5. Kelly Cameron (photo site) http://muffinpatton.blogspot.com/ (family site)- Kelly you are my inspiration for photography. Your eye is amazing and I love your style
6. Life Served With Laughter - Jess you crack me up and you need to write more :)
7.  Like a Bubbling Brook - Jamie your canning post was amazing :)
8. Ash-Matic Does Things - I think this guy is a brit and he's hilarious :)
9. Richards Family Four - actually it should be family family six since Kristi should be popping out Ben Harrison any day now!
10. Clay Baboons - Stephanie your clay rivals gumby :)
11.  The Vintage Laundry - Just plain Love



Here are my answers to the get to know you questions:


1. what do you like to do when you are not blogging?


Trying to figure out how to take over the world


2. Favorite meal of the day?


Second Breakfast

3. Dogs or cats?

Ah my Sadie Dog, you may be an idiot, but I love you.

4. Favorite color


coffee

5. Do you like to cook or bake?

I LOVE BOTH but if I had to pick I would say Cook....its the Italian in me :)

6. Have you ever been to San Francisco and if you have, what did you like the most? What did you not like.
Yes, many many times. FAVORITE spot was the cliff house and sutro bath ruins

7. Fruit or Veggies?
Both! They are 0 points!!!

8. What is your favorite season and why?
Fall because I love layers and I think it's the most beautiful season... although we don't get much of a fall in TEXAS

9. carpet or wood floors?
Carpet in the bedrooms, wood floors in the "nice" rooms

10. Do you talk or text while driving? Why?
Yes, but if I have to text I will do it when I'm stopped and not moving... *sorry*

11. Are you saving for your retirement?
CHECK YEAH 401k baby!!


Here are my 11 questions for my blogatacks



  1. Coffee or Tea?
  2. Most embarrassing moment
  3. Last time you cleaned your toilet.
  4. One thing you really have a passion for.
  5. Favorite decade and why.
  6. How long have you been blogging?
  7. When you blow your nose, do you look at the tissue after?
  8. Low fat or sugar free?
  9. favorite techy thingy you have.
  10. If you have a Chick-fila sandwich in one hand and a Starbucks in the other, does it cancel out the stupid drama?
  11. Do you read my blog? :) hahahha
And now some more photos of me and  my award*

*award is not the real leibster award, it is my 2nd grade sunday school trophy and my prom queen crown



 







9 comments:

  1. Look at you with your award. You are glowing, simply glowing daaaaahhhhhling!!! I'm so honored just to be amongst the other nominees. I'll have my people call your people and we will get together real soon and do lunch. (air kisses)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an emotional and beautiful day for you! Congratulations! Actually, I love the pics. Probably the best award acceptance pics ever! I am flattered that I am in your nomination list. Thank you! I don't normally do award posts since I get so many (yes, I try not to get a big head, but it's really too late for that).

    I can say that I choose tea over coffee, but mostly drink water and my toilet is own its own. Also, I do not drink out of the toilet, not sure if that was a question.

    And yes, I read your blog. Thanks again!

    The end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am SO HAPPY to hear you don't drink out of the toilet :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm so honoured. And those are the BEST award pics I've ever seen. Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I request a clay version of this post from you :) lol

      Delete
  4. You're a nut! Thanks for the award!! Will get on that shortly even though I can hardly reach the keyboard b/c of my stomach. Oh and I officially changed the name of the blog to RFS, although my husband is too busy right now to help me create a new banner, or thank you cards for baby #4 b/c he is working on some movie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just getting on my blog to see that I won an award! wohooo!!! Can't wait to do this. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

You should comment. I am an affirmation girl, so even if it's shallow and fake, I will TAKE IT!!! Or if you hate it, you will just give me good material for another blog post so.... COMMENT OR DIE!!! ( that was a bit harsh, but i really do like comments...thanks!)