Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day 1

I thought it would be cool/ funny to post random pictures of me in the morning with my cup of coffee on facebook...and then I thought, HEY why don't I make a blog about it?!

I mean, why not? there are so many stupid blogs out there that no one gives a crap about, but then, maybe mine is DIFFERENT... yes different....I'm sure that's what all the other stay at home- bored out of their mind- have nothing better to do so I think i'll start a blog- cause everyone else is doing it- mom..... apparently I have nothing better to do with my time so... HERE WE GO ( I actually do have a real paying job and I know that there is nothing wrong wit staying home with your kiddo cause I do, but for example sake lets pretend I don't)

Here is day one pick titled : THANK GOD FOR COFFEE

As you can see the mug of choice for this morning's yawn is my black and white Frankfurt, Germany Mug.

Right now everything is underlined.... WTC!?!? how do you fix that?! Stupid blog, this is why we can't have nice things.... k, I'm going to go with it....


The Coffee of choice is From Caribou Coffee called Daybreak Morning Blend. I got it at our local HEB grocery store. Never tried the stuff and it's surprisingly good. Its more a light to medium blend. Not too harsh like starbucks stuff. The only thing that we have a problem with is that my husband thinks that this coffee is giving him an upset stomach. I can't say for sure, I feel fine, but apparently ever since we started drinking this brand he has been in the bathroom....lol poor guy, I think its really from all the fiber one bars he eats personally. Anywho.... There is is.



And then one thing I am thankful for today:
COFFEE

ok I know that was lame and a total DUH , but its day one! Gotta get that one out of the way first before we get any DEEEEEEEPER mwuahahaha.... ah ....SIGH.....

1 comment:

You should comment. I am an affirmation girl, so even if it's shallow and fake, I will TAKE IT!!! Or if you hate it, you will just give me good material for another blog post so.... COMMENT OR DIE!!! ( that was a bit harsh, but i really do like comments...thanks!)