Thursday, January 19, 2012

#9 mystery coffee

Well this one is a quickie! I'm sitting here at the car dealership waiting to get my oil changed, and I see they have a pot of coffee for customers. I'm thinking, why not, I'm STARVING from my fast and it will help keep my mind off of cheeseburgers and fries! Not expecting anything but pure nastiness, I take a cup.

I title This: Don't judge a coffee by it's mug!


The "mug" of choice...(more like this thing or drinking straight from the POT)...is a very unassuming ordinary styrofoam cup. Nothing fancy, no big whoop, we have all drank form this type of cup before.

Now the coffee....
I had to do a little searching to find out what kind of coffee this was since it was anonymously brewed, already waiting for me to drink it, in it's traditional industrial looking coffee pot. I ended up going through a bunch of cabinets while trying not to look like a CRAZY person....or get questions from onlookers assuming I work here.  I'm going to describe this coffee first before I reveal what it is.  It is barely bitter. Not really WEAK tasting, but more just smooth. I would say this is probably a medium blend. It doesn't have much of an aftertaste and I'm actually quite enjoying it! I've gone back for another cup even! Now mind you, I have not added any creamer, sugar or anything. This is BLACK COFFEE. YUM!  I bet if I added my usual stuff to it it would be off the charts :)  So what Coffee is this I'm drinking you ask?
Drum roll please...
DUN DUH DUH DUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNN!!!






Folgers Classic Roast

WTC?! Seriously?! That's the coffee?! I totally started laughing when I saw what it was.  For all us snobs out there that think the regular stuff is nasty, and are totally going to stop reading my blog cause I APPARENTLY HAVE NO TASTE FOR GOOD COFFEE,  I dare you to give it a try...BLACK.  DO IT. You know you're curious :)

And the Jess rating?

Well Looky Here! Two thumbs up!



And what am I thankful for today?

Deodorant 

Dear sweet baby Jesus, if I did not have deodorant to help me disguise my true horribleness, NO ONE would want to be near me. I have been near people that don't wear it, and trust me you start making excuses  to back away slowly....then very quickly! It also makes me thankful that I don't live in Paris where NO ONE wears deodorant! Ever ride a Paris subway? trust me, you don't want to.

1 comment:

You should comment. I am an affirmation girl, so even if it's shallow and fake, I will TAKE IT!!! Or if you hate it, you will just give me good material for another blog post so.... COMMENT OR DIE!!! ( that was a bit harsh, but i really do like comments...thanks!)