Sunday, January 29, 2012

RIP #10

Well it's a bitter sweet day here. Today, early this morning, around 8:53am there was an accident involving me and my poor black and white London mug....Unfortunately London mug did not pull through.  We thought it was a simple broken arm, but it turns out there was internal damage that caused too much leaking of fluids...therefore we pronounced it "Broken" and it was laid to rest in the kitchen trash can... Rest in Peace...




You will be missed. My set of 10 is now a set of 9...




ANYWAY on the the good stuff...the COFFEE. Melitta Hazelnut Creme Brulee.  Holy mother of God this stuff is FAMZING! seriously. BLACK. WITH CREAM. SUGAR. MILK.  It's simply delish.  Now i really like the folgers, but this has the extra flavor going on for it. HIGHLY RECCOMEND!  I also Tried their Cafe Collection Parisian Vanilla Ground. ALSO FAMAZING. I think I'm going to try them all. They also have a decaf version of the hazelnut creme. (Megan this is for YOU!) for those of you that don't do the caffeine. 

Please go but this coffee now. do it. 6.99 for 10 oz....not too bad for heaven in your mouth!


Jess rating:
CRAZY AWESOME - Drop everything and buy this now...Is this coffee or PURE CRACK IN A CUP!?!?





And what am I thankful for?













BECAUSE THEY ARE MAGIC! Nothing better makes a child stand in awe and wonder "ARE YOU A WIZARD?" Like when I pull out these bad boys out. And for 97 cents at walmart... yep, you can't beat that... priceless....well...k not priceless, you pay a buck, but still, you get my point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should comment. I am an affirmation girl, so even if it's shallow and fake, I will TAKE IT!!! Or if you hate it, you will just give me good material for another blog post so.... COMMENT OR DIE!!! ( that was a bit harsh, but i really do like comments...thanks!)